In our sporty five-star holiday and conference hotel you don’t just book a room or a suite, but a holiday with many „all-inclusive-services“.
Let us spoil you with culinary delights
- After a relaxing night's rest, you can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes.
- When booking half board: 4-course evening meal as part of the Seehof culinary programme
- Welcome drink
- Soft drinks from the minibar
Useful items in the rooms and suites
- WLAN in all rooms and lounges
- Hairdryer, toiletries, sewing kit in bathroom
- Bathing bag with bathrobes and slippers
- Selection of pillows
- Umbrellas available at the reception desk
- Shoe shine service on request
For relaxation and active recreation
- Use of the wellness area BellaVita and fitness room
- Free use of the well-signposted and well-maintained hiking trails and bike trails in Klosters and Davos
- 10 % off the rental of Mountain Bikes and Mountain E-Bikes at Bike Academy Davos
- Walking and Nordic walking sticks available at the reception desk
- Backpacks as a lendable item
- Drinking bottle as a lendable item
- Bicycles for rent
- Hiking and bike tour maps on loan
- Green fee for 18-hole golf course Davos CHF 45.00
- 20% green fee discount on the golf courses Klosters, Alvaneu, Arosa, Engadin (Zuoz and Samedan), Lenzerheide and Sagogn
- Passenger and luggage transport to and from Davos Dorf or Davos Platz railway station
- If required, bus shuttle to the valley stations Jakobshorn, Rinerhorn, Pischa and Schtzalp
- Free use of the cross-country skiing trails in Klosters and Davos 15 % off the rental of cross-country skiing equipment at Bünda Sport (adjacent to the cross-country ski trail)
- Waxing station for cross-country skis in the ski room
- ventilated and lockable ski lockers in a separate ski room
Transportation with Davos Klosters Premium Card (Guest Card)
- Rhaetian Railway: Unlimited travel (2nd class) on the line Klosters Dorf–Davos –Filisur. The guestcards are not valid in the Bernina and Glacier Express.
- Local bus Klosters-Serneus: Unlimited travel. Local bus Davos: Unlimited travel on the local bus lines. Excepted lines: line 8 (Clavadel–Sertig), line 10 (Glaris–Monstein), lines 12/13 (Dischma valley from busstop «Abzw. Büelen» to Teufi/Dürrboden) and line 90.331 (postbus Davos Platz–Flüelapass–Zernez)
- Passenger and luggage transport to and from the railway station Klosters
Davos Klosters launches the new Premium Card on 1 May 2020
- All guests who spend at least one night in our hotel will receive the new Davos Klosters Premium Card. This guest card offers numerous advantages and discounts during your stay.
- Free use of public transportation within Davos Klosters (without side valleys)
- Mountain Railwys: from the first night onwards you benefit from a price of CHF 10.00 for an adult person for a complete ascent and descent on a single mountain from the Davos Klosters Mountains (Jakobshorn, Parsenn, Gotschna, Rinerhorn, Madrisa). If you would like to use several mountains from the DKM on the same day, you can buy a day ticket for 15 francs. A ticket for Schatzalp is six francs. Children aged seven to seventeen pay half each. Children under this age group travel free of charge.
And of course
- Guest tax
- Value added tax