Hotel Seehof Davos
The place to be!
The sports-friendly five-star Hotel Seehof is located on the promenade and proudly holds the title of one of the oldest buildings in Davos. First-class accommodation featuring a seamlessly harmonious blend of history and modernity.
As a guest of Hotel Seehof Davos, enjoy the unique promenade location with direct access to the Parsennbahn. Here you are in “pole position” with quick access to the ski slopes and hiking trails. When it comes to business, our rooms provide an ideal setting for meetings and banquets. Host your event in rooms that have been used by a myriad of well-known names including Angela Merkel, Bill Clinton, Ban Ki-moon, Wladimir Putin, Angelina Jolie and Richard Gere. Despite its cosmopolitan flair, the Hotel Seehof has remained personal and caters for sports, health and culture enthusiasts alike. In addition, it boasts three Restaurants such as the Restaurant Chesa, the Seehof Stübli and the Restaurant Panorama.
Relax and re-energise yourself at our BellaVita Wellness area. We offer a comprehensive range of facilities for your leisure and relaxation in an area of 400 square metres.
Hotel Seehof offers stylish rooms and modern seminar and conference facilities. The architecture is magical. The East Wing symbolises the past and effortlessly merges with the future. For discerning business and leisure travellers, Hotel Seehof offers modern classic perspectives: light rooms, a bright conservatory overlooking the Graubünden mountains and harmonious interiors featuring a wealth of original artworks and unique exhibits of local handicrafts. The Seehof is not only one of the oldest but also one of the most innovative hotels located in the Alps.
Facts and figures
- Opened: 1869
- Management: Tobias Homberger
- 100 rooms, including 7 modern Swiss Stone Pine Suites, 3 Junior Suites, 6 Suites and 1 Deluxe Suite
- "BellaVita" area with sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, treatment rooms and relaxation room complete with fireplace
- well-equipped gym
- 3 Seehof restaurants: the Restaurant Panorama & the Chesa Seehof and the Seehof Fondue Stübli
- Sun terrace
- Hotel bar & smokers’ lounge
- Room service
- Breakfast in the conservatory until 10.30 a.m.; room service until 2.00 p.m.
- Free green fees at the Golf Club Davos
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
- Underground car park
- 3 Electric vehicle charging stations
- And more services by Seehof
- Unique location on the Davos promenade
- Panoramic views of the mountains
- Direct access to the Parsennbahn
- Easily accessible by car or train
- Easy access to the world-famous facilities of Davos
- Cosmopolitan flair
- Surrounded by excellent local recreational areas
- Perfect for gourmets and connoisseurs