Winter-Services by Seehof
Our hotel is conveniently located right next to the Parsenn valley station which grants you quick access up on the mountains for alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, winter hiking or for other exciting winter adventures.
Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding
A magical winter wonderland enchanted by terrific scenery and clear blue skies awaits you. Come and discover our snow guaranteed slopes of approximately 300 km and experience unforgettable memories at our Davos Klosters ski area.
Our Amenities for you
- Heated and lockable ski lockers allow you to securely store your skis, ski poles and boots. You can slip into dry and warm ski boots the next day to tackle new adventures in the snow
- Located right next to the valley-station Parsenn
- Bus stop located right in front of the Hotel Seehof entrance – you enjoy free transport with a ski pass
- Ski rental available at the hotel (10% discount when renting online)
- Book your ski pass at the reception
- Ski instructors can be booked at the hotel
- Where to go – Best Ski huts tips
The world's elite of cross-country skiers yearly compete at the Cross-Country World Championship held here in Davos. Gliding through the snowy and romantic scenery in Davos is a truly unforgettable experience. You can ski on all the cross-country skiing trails for free.
Our Amenities for you
- Only a five minutes walk away from the entrance of the FIS World Cup track
- Waxing station at the hotel
- Heated and lockable ski lockers allow you to securely store your skis, ski poles and boots. You will be able to slip into dry and warm ski boots the next day to tackle new adventures in the snow
- Complimentary laundry service for your cross-country clothes
- Regular exclusive cross-country skiing adventures guided by the top-athlete Seraina Boner
- Complimentary shuttle to the cross-country tracks and back
- 20% discount on ski rental at Bündasport
- Get your perfect cross-country skiing tips right at the reception
- Where to go – the best resting places at the cross-country tracks
More Winter Adventures
Escape from the fog. Come and enjoy clear blue skies and the magic of our winter wonderland in Davos. There are a lot of outdoor activities available: Sledging, Snowshoe Hike, Winter Hiking or Ice Sports.
Our Services for You
Davos Klosters is like the capital of international bobsleigh and sledging. The famous Davos slide is the original slide. The holiday region Davos Klosters offers eight (8) sledge runs that guarantee lots of fun and variety. (Click here for the sledge report)
- Snowshoe Hike/ Snowshoe Rental
Grab a pair of snowshoes and conquer snowy forests and pristine nature, away from the well-trodden winter hiking trails. Our regional providers will equip you with the best equipment and provide you with well-experienced mountain guides for your tour.
- Winter Hiking
Embrace tranquility of snowy pristine nature while hiking on well-prepared winter hiking trails. There are over 111 km of snow cleared paths and trails waiting for you in Davos. (Click Here for the winter hiking trails reports)
- Ice Sports
There is a small natural ice rink located directly opposite our hotel; the „Seehof Seeli“. Davos is proud to be the home of the HCD ice hockey club, which never seizes to let us down as they play their way to the top at the traditional Spengler Cup every year. Therefore playing a key role not only nationally but also internationally. Our guests enjoy the privilege of 20% discount on all ticket categories of the HCD. Depending on availability, we can even organize tickets for the Spengler Cup for you. Additionally, we offer our hotel guests a complimentary shuttle to the Vaillant Ice Hockey Arena and back. As of the 1st of December, Davos will also be boasting an adventure landscape namely «Ice Dream Davos» located where the previous natural ice rink used to be.
Dogs are welcome here
At the Hotel Seehof we don`t only tolerate dogs but we choose to welcome our four-legged friends with open arms and hearts. However, we would like to remind our little friends to be on their best behaviour while staying with us: Loud barking and damage to the furniture in our hotel rooms is prohibited.
Our Services for your dog
- Welcome dog biscuit on day of arrival as well as,
- Dog towel, dog blanket and water bowl in your room
- Dog sitting: available on the spot for an extra charge
- Information at the reception about the nicest walking trails of the region
- Pet shop located only a two minutes walk away from the hotel
- You can find further information regarding dogs in the hotel in our welcome letter for dog owners